CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE. We collect information when you interact with Woodside Homes online, for example, from your visits to and use of our Website, from your email correspondence to us, from your submittal of an employment application, from your online responses to us and from other things that you post online, for example, social media public pages and profiles on Facebook®, Twitter® and Instagram®.
Certain of the information we collect online is "Personal Information" – that is, information that identifies you individually such as your name, postal address, phone number, email address, or user name. Other information is "Anonymous Information" – that is, information that does not include Personal Information or from which Personal Information has been deleted. Anonymous Information cannot be used to identify an individual customer. Personal Information and Anonymous Information of many individuals may be combined to create "Aggregate Information" that does not identify an individual customer. All information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other sources.
The information we collect varies depending on how you interact with us or others online:
- Information That You Provide to Us. You may provide information to us online for any number of reasons. For example, you may sign your home purchase agreement over the Internet, request information about our homes or communities, submit a warranty request, respond to a survey or submit a job application. In such cases, we will collect the information that you provide, which may include information regarding your Woodside home, your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, name of your present community or a Woodside Homes community in which you are interested, or certain demographic information, such as your age range, gender and areas of interest and, in the case of a job application, may include your resume and social security number.
- Information from Third Parties. We may collect or purchase information from third parties, including marketing companies. If you have responded to or interacted with third parties who share your information with us, we collect the information the third party provides to us, including your email address.
- Automated Information. We have automated means of collecting information from you when you visit our Website or interact with us online. Our purpose for collecting such information is to allow user-friendly visits to our Website, to inform us of activity concerning our Website and to support our marketing efforts. Third parties including our third-party service providers and third-party business alliance members may also collect information about your activity on our Website and on third-party sites or when interacting with you online by using automated technologies.
- Technologies - Various automated technologies are used for tracking and to collect information from you and about you when you visit our Website including cookies, information from your browser, information from our server, web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs and other means.
- Information Collected - Information collected from you and about you when you visit our Website may include your website patterns and pages visited, links clicked on, search data and terms, user names, physical location, information entered, online authentication, type of computer, mobile device or tablet you are using, your MAC address, your operating system and version, your Internet browser and version, your IP address, your internet service provider, the date and time of your visits, referring websites, the length of time you spend on our Website and your location.
- Your Settings - Some of the Automated Information that would otherwise be collected by us or third parties may be limited by your computer, mobile device or tablet settings; however, changing your settings does not guarantee that your information will not be collected or that you will not be tracked on the Internet.
THIRD PARTY COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ONLINE ACTIVITIES OVER TIME AND ACROSS DIFFERENT WEB SITES. We may allow web analytics providers and other third parties including our advertisers, email vendors and other service companies to collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities, over time and across different web sites, when you use this Website. These third parties may use the technologies mentioned above in Categories of Information We Collect Online and other technologies to track your online behavior. These technologies may be used to collect certain information about your visits to our Website or other websites (including the types of information mentioned above in Categories of Information We Collect Online).
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. We do not honor Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of information (including your Personal Information) relating to your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE. Woodside Homes discloses the information we collect online without notice to you to the following categories of third parties:
- Subcontractors and Service Providers Providing Services to Woodside Homes and Woodside Homeowners. If you are a Woodside homeowner or prospective homeowner, we share your information, which may include Personal Information, with our subcontractors, service providers and developers of communities (for example, electricians, painters, land developers and telecom providers) in connection with your purchase of a Woodside home and in response to your warranty or customer service requests and to provide services to you and our other homeowners. We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as those service providers that perform technology services for us.
- Woodside Homes Business Relationships. If you enter into a purchase agreement for a new home, we may share your information, including your Personal Information, with others, such as Westwood Insurance Agency, and, unless you opt-out as described in the new home documentation, such sharing may be for direct marketing purposes.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your information, including your Personal Information, with other third parties, and, unless you opt-out, such sharing may be for direct marketing purposes.
- Legal Matters. We may share your information, including your Personal Information, with third parties, including law enforcement, in response to legal process and to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal, suspicious or fraudulent activities involving this Website, you or us.
- Business Transactions. We may share your information, including your Personal Information, with potential buyers in the event of the sale or a proposed sale of a business unit or property or other business transaction.
- Storage. We share your information, including your Personal Information, with third parties for the purpose of helping us gather, store and maintain data.
PROCESS FOR REVIEW AND TO REQUEST CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE. Woodside Homes has no process for consumers who use or visit our Website to review and request changes to their Personal Information that is collected online by Woodside Homes.
CHILDREN. Our Website contains general information not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In this regard, our Website is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as outlined in the "Contacting Us" section below. Please allow us a reasonable period of time to satisfy your request.
SECURITY. Woodside Homes has implemented safeguards as required by law to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, however, no information or data transmitted electronically, including information or data transmitted over the Internet or stored electronically should be assumed to be safe and secure. If you believe that the security of any information or data that you have provided to us has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
CONTACTING US; OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING. If you are currently receiving emails from Woodside Homes and wish to be removed from our mailing list please click the unsubscribe link located on the email, or email us at [email protected] with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Or, write us at:
Attn: Internet Marketing
460 West 50 North, Suite 205
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
UPDATES. This policy may change over time. The most recent version of the policy will be posted here. Last update: August 9, 2019.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Woodside Homes is pledged to equal housing opportunity and provides housing without discrimination or other limitation based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
The following are contractor's license numbers in California:
Woodside Homes of California, LP - #979164
Woodside Homes of Fresno, LP - #979166
Woodside Homes of Northern California, LP - #979364